Microsoft Power Platform App Maker
Power Apps is a platform developed by Microsoft that allows users to build custom business applications without extensive coding experience, using a drag-and-drop approach to create user interfaces and workflows, and can be easily integrated with other Microsoft services such as Office 365 and Dynamics 365.
Power Apps offers a fast and efficient way to develop customized applications for business requirements, without the need for extensive coding. It provides various features such as services, connectors, and a flexible data service and app platform called Microsoft Dataverse, which allows easy integration and interaction with current data sources. With Power Apps, it is possible to create web and mobile applications that can operate on any device.
The AppMaker has a vision to develop business solutions that streamline and automate tasks and processes for both himself and his team. He possesses a thorough understanding of the data he is dealing with, as well as the problems he needs to solve and the necessary processes and application experiences required to achieve his objectives.
The AppMaker is highly self-motivated and dedicated to resolving problems that arise in his main job responsibilities. He has the ability to utilize a variety of tools and applications, such as Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 apps and services, and third-party solutions. Additionally, the AppMaker is eager to learn about the strengths and weaknesses of these tools and comprehend how they can be effectively implemented.
EDNA MeasureUp practice test for Microsoft Power Platform App Maker Skills
This Assessment test is consisting of 24 questions.
The Microsoft Power Platform App Maker Skills Assessment Test is designed for individuals who have the ability to accomplish the following technical tasks:
- Design and build custom business applications using the Microsoft Power Platform, including Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI.
- Use the Power Apps canvas or model-driven app designer to create user interfaces for custom applications, with a focus on usability and accessibility.
- Integrate data from various sources into Power Apps, including Microsoft Dynamics 365, SharePoint, and external APIs.
- Use Power Automate to automate business processes, workflows, and tasks within custom applications, as well as across multiple Microsoft and third-party applications.
- Build and customize reports and dashboards using Power BI to visualize data and gain insights into business performance.
- Collaborate with other developers, business analysts, and stakeholders to identify application requirements, gather feedback, and continuously improve the user experience.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices related to app development on the Microsoft Power Platform, and continuously seek to improve your skills and knowledge in this area.
By demonstrating proficiency in these technical tasks, individuals can prove their competency as a Microsoft Power Platform App Maker and increase their chances of success in the field.
What our Students Say
What’s the difference between a free account and a paid plan?
Do I need to know anything about data science or data analytics to get started with Enterprise DNA?
How will I be charged?
Can I get an invoice for my company?
Are refunds available?
Will AI take over the world and make data skills worthless?
Get full access to unparalleled
training & skill-building resources
Empowering the most valuable data analysts to expand their analytical thinking and insight generation possibilities.Learn More
Training, tools, and guidance to unify and upskill the data analysts in your workplace.Learn More