Microsoft SharePoint is a web-based platform developed by Microsoft for content management, document management, and collaboration. It allows users to create intranet sites, extranet sites, and websites where they can store, organize, and share information with other members of their organization or with external partners or customers.
A SharePoint specialist is an IT professional who specializes in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of SharePoint solutions. A SharePoint specialist typically has a deep understanding of SharePoint's features and capabilities, and is skilled in configuring, customizing, and troubleshooting SharePoint sites and applications.
SharePoint specialists may have expertise in areas such as SharePoint administration,SharePoint development, SharePoint architecture, SharePoint migration, SharePoint security, SharePoint governance, and SharePoint branding.
EDNA MeasureUp practice test for SharePoint Specialist Skills
This Assessment test is consisting of 24 questions.
The SharePoint Specialist Skills Assessment Test is designed for individuals who possess the technical skills to accomplish the following tasks:
- Design, implement, and manage SharePoint environments, including site collections, sites, and lists/libraries.
- Customize SharePoint sites and pages using web parts, workflows, and other SharePoint features.
- Develop custom solutions using SharePoint Designer, Microsoft Power Platform, or other development tools like Visual Studio.
- Implement and manage SharePoint security using permissions, groups, and roles.
- Utilize SharePoint search capabilities to help users find relevant content and information.
- Develop and maintain SharePoint governance plans and policies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to SharePoint infrastructure, features, and functionalities.
- Configure and manage SharePoint services like Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and Excel Services.
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards using SharePoint Business Intelligence (BI) features.
- Integrate SharePoint with other systems and platforms using APIs and connectors.
These are just a few examples of the technical tasks that a SharePoint specialist may be expected to accomplish on the job. Other skills and responsibilities may vary depending on the specific role and industry.
What our Students Say
What’s the difference between a free account and a paid plan?
Do I need to know anything about data science or data analytics to get started with Enterprise DNA?
How will I be charged?
Can I get an invoice for my company?
Are refunds available?
Will AI take over the world and make data skills worthless?
Get full access to unparalleled
training & skill-building resources
Empowering the most valuable data analysts to expand their analytical thinking and insight generation possibilities.Learn More
Training, tools, and guidance to unify and upskill the data analysts in your workplace.Learn More