- Retail Store Manager with diversified experience into Textile Experience and Store Operations Specialist with multi-unit & category management experience and Data Analyst who loves to interpret and analyze data to drive growth with furnishing insights, analytics, and business intelligence needed to guide decisions.
- MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer), MCE (Microsoft Certified Educator), MIE Expert (Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert), MCSA: BI Reporting
- 14 Microsoft Certificates in Azure, Dynamics 365, Excel, Power Platform Products (Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI) & Enterprise DNA Certified
- PL-300 Course Author (Enterprise DNA)
- Trained Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and 21 Century Learning Design courses to more than 800 people for the period of April 2021- November, 2022
Exam PL-300: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
Trusted by 220,000+ people worldwide.
An outline of this training course
With the world becoming more data-driven, the opportunities for data analysts are also expanding. With this course by Ilgar Zarbaliyev, a Microsoft-certified trainer and Microsoft award-winning educator with 16 certifications on Azure, Microsoft 365, Power Platform and Power BI, you will be thoroughly prepared to take the PL 300 Certification Exam on your way to becoming a certified Power BI Data Analyst.
Ilgar will introduce you to the type of exam questions that you can expect. He will explain in detail the 6 learning paths and 16 modules that will be covered and measured in the exam; covering topics on how to prepare, model, visualize and analyze data in Power BI.
What is needed to take the course
To take this self-paced course, you will need your computer connected to the internet for On-Demand access and Power BI desktop account. This is an intermediate course. We recommend taking the Power BI Super Users Workshop and Intro to Paginated Reports courses before diving into this course.
Who is the course for
The course is for business analysts aiming to pass the PL-300 exam and get certified with Microsoft Power BI Analyst Certification; business professionals who want to learn how to accurately perform data analysis using Power BI; and any individual who want to learn how Power BI works as a reporting tool.
Details of what you will learn during this course
- Get started with Microsoft data analytics
- Prepare data for analysis
- Model data in Power BI
- Visualize data in Power BIP
- Perform data analysis in Power BI
***This course was created on Sept 2022.
Get started with Microsoft data analytics
Prepare data for analysis
Model data in Power BI
Visualize data in Power BI
Data analysis in Power BI
Manage workspaces and datasets in Power BI
Scheduling the exam
Certification and Badge
Enterprise DNA Expert
What’s the difference between a free account and a paid plan?
Do I need to know anything about data science or data analytics to get started with Enterprise DNA?
How will I be charged?
Can I get an invoice for my company?
Are refunds available?
Will AI take over the world and make data skills worthless?
ChatGPT to Improve Productivity in Excel
Beginners Guide to ChatGPT
Beginners Guide to Power BI
Get full access to unparalleled
training & skill-building resources
Empowering the most valuable data analysts to expand their analytical thinking and insight generation possibilities.Learn More
Training, tools, and guidance to unify and upskill the data analysts in your workplace.Learn More