Mastering Report Development - Start to Finish
A detailed step-by-step process of creating high-quality Power BI reports that satisfy the requirements of real-world scenarios
Trusted by 220,000+ people worldwide.
An outline of this training course
This course is intended to provide a detailed information on creating high quality and dynamic reports that are similar to the Power BI Challenge entries submitted in the Enterprise DNA Forum. Here, Jarrett Moore will guide you of the steps he takes althroughout the development of the report, starting from planning and organizing of data down to execution; including the tools he used to achieve a dynamic navigation experience.
Details of what you will learn during this course
- Follow - a step-by-step process on how to create a high-quality Challenge Entry that can be applied to any reporting task
- Improve - the aesthetics and performance of your reports by creating backgrounds for your Challenge Entry using PowerPoint
- Set up - an efficient Power BI Data Model that will support advanced analysis
- Organize - measures into subfolders
- Develop - an intuitive user navigation experience using icons, buttons and bookmarks
- Effectively incorporate - recently added features into your report - Zoom Sliders, Anomaly Detection & Smart Narratives
- Create - advanced DAX measures using variables proficiently
What you get with the course
- 2 1/2 hours of course videos
- 1x demo data sets to practice DAX formula development
Here are the specifics for the course
Learn how to:
- Create customized background for your report
- Set up your Power BI data model effectively
- Organize measures into subfolders
- Create navigation tools using icons and bookmarks
- Use Zoom Sliders, Anomaly Detection and Smart Narrative
- Create DAX measures using variables
Enterprise DNA Expert
- Have provided Power BI solutions to over 60 companies in the Restoration Industry over the past year and a half throughout the US and Canada
- Developed in depth solutions for Job Management, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable & Financials.
- Power BI expertise in Data Modeling, DAX, Power Query Editing & Conditional Formatting.