Power Automate Masterclass
Discover how to use Power Automate to streamline and automate simple to complex tasks and business process flows with low / no code
Trusted by 220,000+ people worldwide.
An outline of this training course
Boost your productivity and magnify the power of your existing applications (including Power BI), while you save time and reduce costs associated with your business operations - all in a low code/no code environment. In this new course, Enterprise DNA Expert Henry Habib, goes over the features and practical applications of Power Automate. He discusses the varied contexts in which you can realize the extensive benefits of automation, and guides you through a series of hands-on, practical examples.
The course assumes no prior knowledge of or experience with Power Automate. Henry will guide you through a wide range of topics, including: setting up a Power Automate account; understanding, creating and modifying workflows; error handling and debugging; configuring different types of workflow triggers; incorporating best practices into your flow development; and implementing advanced business process flows.
As we are now in the age of automation, the one who can reduce cost and increase overall efficiency has the advantage. Having the skills to utilize Power Automate will greatly upgrade your toolkit and open more career opportunities. This course is designed for anyone who has little to no knowledge of Power Automate but is working with business processes and workflows.
Details of what you will learn during this course
- Discover- the features and capabilities of Power Automate
- Learn - how to perform connect operations between applications
- Create - complex logic workflows for your business operations
- Streamline - business process through automation with no code
- Learn - the process of sharing and monitoring operations easily
- Discover - how to integrate robotic process automation with your current processes
What you get with the course
- Over 8 hours of in-depth training videos
Here are the specifics for the course
Learn how to:
- Setting up a Power Automate account
- Understanding, creating, and modifying workflows
- Error handling and debugging
- Configuring different types of workflow triggers
- Incorporating best practices into your flow development
- Implementing advanced business process flows
Enterprise DNA Expert
- Improved processes and facilitated organizational change using both standard and bespoke tools (Power Platform, data analytics, custom built programs, etc.) for over 6 F500 companies spanning financial services, retail, and telecom
- Led training and employee-tool empowerment sessions (SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate) for several organization, the most recent being a large governmental organization of over 6,000 members, with advisory add-ons
- Accomplished Power Platform and Office 365 trainer (specializing in SharePoint, Power Apps, and Power Automate), with over 100 hours of recorded content and over 30,000 paid students on e-learning platforms
- Background in Accounting and Finance, with a specialization in Economics