Power BI Deployment Strategy, Planning & Governance
Discover best practices and frameworks to create your own successful implementation of Power BI
Trusted by 220,000+ people worldwide.
An outline of this training course
Over the years, Power BI has evolved tremendously as a business intelligence tool and is becoming more relevant in organizations looking to empower their team's data culture. Key factors in assuring the success of deployment are strategic planning and consistent execution.
In this course, Sam McKay goes over the strategies he has developed in planning and executing Power BI deployment that will build your team's competitive advantage. This is a comprehensive collection of content geared towards guiding data leaders in spearheading the creation of their team's data culture, covering topics on planning, awareness, empowerment and data culture flywheel explained in detail.
Details of what you will learn during this course
- Learn - what tools and resources are needed for Power BI deployment
- Utilize - deployment checklist and planner for guided approach
- Learn - the strategy in inspiring your team and initiating a data culture
- Gain the knowledge - on facilitating and overseeing a consistent execution of the deployment process
What you get with the course
- 6 hours of on-demand tutorial videos
- Power BI Deployment Resources: Checklist, Planner, Guide
Here are the specifics for the course
Learn how to:
- Strategic planning and consistent execution
- Power BI deployment that will build your team's competitive advantage
- Comprehensive collection of content geared towards guiding data leaders
- Spearheading the creation of team's data culture
- Covering topics on planning
- Empowerment and data culture flywheel explained in detail
CEO & Founder
- Sam is Enterprise DNA's CEO & Founder. He helps individuals and organizations develop data-driven cultures and create enterprise value by delivering business intelligence training and education on Microsoft’s Power BI platform
- He partners with business decision-makers and analysts across all industries and business functions.