- Innovative Data Analyst and Digital Channel Optimization Specialist with thorough knowledge of Omni channel analytics and incorporating online and offline data in funnel analysis.
- Skilled in maximizing online sales, revenue, and call-to-actions through conversion rate optimization, statistical science, and A/B testing. Deep expertise in statistical testing tools, data extraction, and data science.
- My 15 year career has allowed me to work in multiple data science roles in several industries at organizations from the startup level to Fortune 500 companies across 3 continents.
Python I for Power BI Users
Trusted by 220,000+ people worldwide.
An outline of this training course
Despite the benefits, many people are hesitant to really dive into Python, thinking it will be difficult to learn and implement in practical ways. In actuality, Python is easily understandable, very flexible and even beginning users can perform powerful analyses that are difficult or impossible with Power BI only. Knowledge of Python will allow you to create high-level statistical analyses and solve complicated problems with simple functions and algorithms. Combining these capabilities with Power BI's strengths provides the ultimate analytical tool, and this course gives you the ability to effectively leverage that wider range of capabilities to generate incredible reports.
In this course by Gaelim Holland, before diving in to the Python analyses, data transformations and visualization, he starts first with principles and best practices in setting up Python in a "clean environment" to minimize potential conflicts with Power BI. He then explains how to download and utilize 2 different integrated development environments to write, test and debug your Python scripts. He also highlights the best packages to use within Python from both a functional and compatibility standpoint. All of this provides you a rock-solid foundation for using Python effectively.
Details of what you will learn during this course
- Install and optimally configure - Python, add-on packages and associated IDEs to maximize stability and functionality
- Augment - data prep and transformations in Power Query with Python
- Easily perform - analytical tasks difficult or impossible within Power BI, such as statistical analyses
- Create - highly customizable visuals beyond the native visualization capabilities in Power BI
- Automate and enhance - Power BI report elements
- Build - a stable environment that minimizes conflicts between Python and Power BI
What you get with the course
- Over 3 hours of intensive training videos
- Resource pack of three datasets and one pbix file for practical application
Here are the specifics for the course
Learn how to:
- Learn to perform powerful analyses
- Minimize potential conflicts with Power BI
- Utilize 2 different integrated development environments to write
- Test and debug your Python scripts
- Provides you a rock-solid foundation for using Python effectively
- Provides the ultimate analytical tool
- Allow you to create high-level statistical analyses
- Incorporating best practices into your flow development
- Solve complicated problems with simple functions and algorithms
Python and Power BI
Enterprise DNA Expert
What’s the difference between a free account and a paid plan?
Do I need to know anything about data science or data analytics to get started with Enterprise DNA?
How will I be charged?
Can I get an invoice for my company?
Are refunds available?
Will AI take over the world and make data skills worthless?
ChatGPT to Improve Productivity in Excel
Beginners Guide to ChatGPT
Beginners Guide to Power BI
Get full access to unparalleled
training & skill-building resources
Empowering the most valuable data analysts to expand their analytical thinking and insight generation possibilities.Learn More
Training, tools, and guidance to unify and upskill the data analysts in your workplace.Learn More