R Advanced Integration in Power BI: Visualization & Text Analysis
Enhance your Power BI reports and analysis with R's visualization, text analysis and statistical modeling capabilities.
Trusted by 220,000+ people worldwide.
An outline of this training course
There are two main ways that the R language can create a huge impact on your Power BI reports — through statistical analysis and through data visualizations. Because it is open source, you can gain access to over 20,000 custom analyses and visualization options that are not available through Power BI alone.
R for Power BI Users II is a natural progression from the first course. We'll use many of the same packages such as ggplot2 for data visualization and tidy models for statistical modeling. This course also includes new topics such as how to work with large datasets or text data which can prove particularly useful for Power BI development.
Details of what you will learn during this course
- Create - additional visualizations with ggplot2
- Process - large datasets using best practices to improve R-Power BI performance
- Identify - strings using text pattern matching and regular expressions
- Build - a regression model
- Do - predictive modeling in Power BI report
What you get with the course
- More than 3 hours of self-paced video training
- Resource pack
Here are the specifics for the course
Learn how to:
- Gain access to over 20,000 custom analyses
- Visualization options that are not available through Power BI alone
- Get familiar with the basics of descriptive and inferential statistics