Custom Visual Guide
CEO & Founder
A powerful Multi KPI visualization, of a key KPI along with multiple sparklines of supporting data
The Multi KPI custom visual is for presenting a key performance indicator (KPI) along with a variety of supporting information, including:
- Title, Subtitle
- Current date and KPI status (value, date, variance)
Some of the key features include:
- KPI trend over time: hover-over the main chart to see a KPI for each date.
- Rich Formatting Options: set alternate titles, and tooltips, font sizes, colors, background colors.
- Numerous Chart Features: multi KPI support number types, precision, Y-axis tick marks, and hover-over tooltips.
- Sparkline Interpolation: Interpolate sparkline values to get rid of noisy points.
- Auto-Scaling: design a larger tile in your report with rich details. After pinning it to a Power BI Dashboard, you may resize it to smaller versions of the tile without losing essential details.
When this add-in is used, it
Can read and make changes to your document.
Can send data over the Internet.