Challenges In The Data Engineering Space With Gert Haegdorens
GertHaegdorenstalksaboutbeing an engineer in the analytics space.He says that the recipetosuccess is choosinga good data lake strategy,havinga data catalog,andusing theright ETL tools.Gert also talks about how Power BI can improve anorganization'sdataculturebecauseit’s easy tomake the switch from Excel to Microsoft’s own analytics tool.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- Gert’s background in business intelligence
- Being an engineer in the analytics space
- Tools that help Gert’s data engineering work
- Challengesin data engineering
- How to get the most out of new data pipelines
- The role ofPower BIingeospatialanalytics
- How to improve data literacy in general
- Tech tools to use in datalakes
About The Show
The Analytic Mind podcast provides an opportunity to learn from a diverse range of global data leaders. Hosted by Sam McKay, CEO of Enterprise DNA. Covered will be a range of data and analytics topics keeping you up to date with recent trends, organizational challenges, and opportunities for innovation in this exciting space.