Utilizing Small Analytical Teams In A Big Organization With Bharath Natarajan
In this episode,Bharath Natarajantalks abouthow we can successfully utilize small analytical teams in a big organization.He also talks about how to deal with challenges likecomplex data models, legacy systems, and ensuring that everybody is on the same page.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- Bharath Natarajan’s analytical background
- How to utilize small analytical teams in a big organization
- How to deal with complex data models and legacy systems
- Training users is the only way to scale in a large company
- Leveraging a single, centralized data lake
- Implementing intelligence automation in your organization
- Big wins on analytical projects that will inspire others
- Dealing with data coming from multiple sources
- Moving your tools to tech stacks
- Scaling your data pipelines to prevent bottlenecks
- Exciting things to expect in the future of analytics space
About The Show
The Analytic Mind podcast provides an opportunity to learn from a diverse range of global data leaders. Hosted by Sam McKay, CEO of Enterprise DNA. Covered will be a range of data and analytics topics keeping you up to date with recent trends, organizational challenges, and opportunities for innovation in this exciting space.