Power Apps Masterclass
A step-by-step guide that will help you create, share, and deploy applications across your organization using PowerApps
Trusted by 220,000+ people worldwide.
An outline of this training course
In this course, Enterprise DNA Expert Henry Habib will discuss what Microsoft’s Power Apps is and how to utilize this development environment and data platform to design and build applications that work with data from different sources. He will help you explore the capabilities of this software that allows creating business applications without the need for coding.
Many organizations are now using Power Apps. Having the knowledge and skills to use this software will definitely improve your toolset and productivity, giving you an edge over everyone else. This course is designed for those who have little to no knowledge of Power Apps but are working in data-driven environment.
Details of what you will learn during this course
- Learn - the features and capabilities of Power Apps
- Build - powerful and data-driven business solutions no code required from start to finish
- Master - the use of cutting edge tools for business and productivity applications
- Streamline - common business processes using shared applications to boost productivity
- Integrate- Power Apps into Power BI and vice versa to effectively leverage the capabilities of both programs
What you get with the course
- 7 hours of in-depth training videos
- 4x demo data sets for practical application
Enterprise DNA Expert
- Improved processes and facilitated organizational change using both standard and bespoke tools (Power Platform, data analytics, custom built programs, etc.) for over 6 F500 companies spanning financial services, retail, and telecom
- Led training and employee-tool empowerment sessions (SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate) for several organization, the most recent being a large governmental organization of over 6,000 members, with advisory add-ons
- Accomplished Power Platform and Office 365 trainer (specializing in SharePoint, Power Apps, and Power Automate), with over 100 hours of recorded content and over 30,000 paid students on e-learning platforms
- Background in Accounting and Finance, with a specialization in Economics