Create Intelligent Apps with ChatGPT
Build 4 intelligent apps by combining ChatGPT with other platforms like Teams, Outlook, Bubble, Power Apps, and more
Trusted by 220,000+ people worldwide.
An outline of this training course
ChatGPT and other generative AI technology has taken the world by storm with its advanced language processing capabilities and incredible ability to generate human-like responses. With some of the biggest companies in the world competing to invest in the market, it's well on the way to becoming part of daily life due to its vast number of possible applications. With that comes the opportunity to build truly efficient workflows and apps by combining ChatGPT with any number of business applications and tools including Outlook, Teams, Power Apps, Power Automate, Airtable, Bubble, and more.
In this course, we create four real-life intelligent apps by connecting ChatGPT with various other platforms like Teams, Outlook, Bubble, Power Apps, and more. The four apps we created are:
- CoverLetterCreator - a Cover Letter generator based on a job description and reading a set of skills from a Resume
- TravelPlan - enables users to create detailed itineraries after specifying a location they are traveling, how long they are going for, and what they want to do
- StockPhotoPPT - creates images that users can put into their slide decks with ease
- PolitelySayNo - craft emails that politely and professionally say no to tough requests from your manager
What are needed to take this course
There are no prerequisites for this course, however we would recommend completing the Basics of the ChatGPT API course since this course is a continuation.
Who is the course for
Analysts looking to build full applications using ChatGPT.
Details of what you will learn during this course
By the end of this course, you will:
- Utilize OpenAI API and ChatGPT to develop complete business solutions and applications.
- Develop a ChatGPT application from the ground up that generates itineraries based on location, duration and other preferences.
- Create a ChatGPT application that responds to your emails professionally and courteously.
- Build a ChatGPT application that produces stock photos for use in pitch presentations and other slide decks.
What you get with the course
A 1 plus hour self-paced video training
Field(s) of Study
Computer Software & App
Instruction Delivery Method
***This course was published in April 2023
Enterprise DNA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
Enterprise DNA Expert
- Improved processes and facilitated organizational change using both standard and bespoke tools (Power Platform, data analytics, custom built programs, etc.) for over 6 F500 companies spanning financial services, retail, and telecom
- Led training and employee-tool empowerment sessions (SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate) for several organization, the most recent being a large governmental organization of over 6,000 members, with advisory add-ons
- Accomplished Power Platform and Office 365 trainer (specializing in SharePoint, Power Apps, and Power Automate), with over 100 hours of recorded content and over 30,000 paid students on e-learning platforms
- Background in Accounting and Finance, with a specialization in Economics