SharePoint Introduction For Power BI Users
Learn the basics of SharePoint to increase productivity and collaboration, organize your data, and automate business processes
Trusted by 220,000+ people worldwide.
An outline of this training course
Organizations that are using Power BI are most likely integrating SharePoint into their digital workspace to store and share their files, collaborate with their team and transform business processes towards efficiency.
In this beginner course on SharePoint, Henry Habib will teach you its basics to optimize the features and allow you to efficiently manage document libraries, create beautiful and informative web pages, modify the default design, and create multiple linked sites via site collections.
When optimized, SharePoint can bring a huge impact on teams' productivity. Thus, this course is best for those who want to improve their file systems, automate their business processes and overall empower their team's efficiency and collaboration.
Details of what you will learn during this course
- Create - a free 365 trial account for your organization
- Manage - document libraries
- Apply - versioning to your documents
- Modify - SharePoint's default design
- Build - multiple linked team sites using site collections
What you get with the course
- Over 3 hours of intensive training videos
- Resource pack
Enterprise DNA Expert
- Improved processes and facilitated organizational change using both standard and bespoke tools (Power Platform, data analytics, custom built programs, etc.) for over 6 F500 companies spanning financial services, retail, and telecom
- Led training and employee-tool empowerment sessions (SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate) for several organization, the most recent being a large governmental organization of over 6,000 members, with advisory add-ons
- Accomplished Power Platform and Office 365 trainer (specializing in SharePoint, Power Apps, and Power Automate), with over 100 hours of recorded content and over 30,000 paid students on e-learning platforms
- Background in Accounting and Finance, with a specialization in Economics