Mastering Paginated Reports: Diverse Report Creation
Create different types of reports within the report builder, Paginated Report
Trusted by 220,000+ people worldwide.
An outline of this training course
While Power BI reports have a dynamic and interactive feature that is useful during report presentation, there are business professionals who need to create "pixel perfect" PDF or hardcopy reports (e.g., customer invoices, etc.). This can be done by creating a Paginated Report.
When a paginated report is done, relevant data is extracted from a Power BI report, formatted, laid out and displayed to be utilized according to need.
In the first course on Paginated Reports, Sue Bayes discussed the basic use of Paginated Reports and how to create and print them as pdf file. Now, she will be sharing with you how you can create different kinds of report and how to prevent issues when formatting your report.
What are needed to take the course
Before taking this course, we recommend completing the Power BI to Paginated Reports: A Technical Guide course to gain basic understanding of how paginated reports work.
Who is the course for
The course is for those who are interested in learning how Paginated Reports are created and all report users or analysts who need to create "pixel perfect" printed reports from Power BI.
Details of what you will learn during this course
- Learn how to get data into report builder
- Create different types of reports
- Set up report while avoiding formatting issues
- Set up and positioning texts, tables, graphs and images
- Set up parameters to filter data
- Create and format a Gantt chart into the report
What you get with the course
- More than 3 hours of self-paced training videos with resource pack
Enterprise DNA Expert
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Enterprise Data Analyst Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate
- Over 5 years successfully working as an independent Power BI developer and data analyst within the public and private sector
- Reporting solutions range from project management, planning, financial reporting, specific service sector reporting, bespoke data cleansing and sentiment analysis.
- 15 years of lecturing in Business and Computing before starting my own business.
- I am passionate about data in general and how we can harness information to grow business. Knowledge of R, Python, SQL and C# but main love is M and DAX.