SharePoint Advanced Concepts: Lists, Permissions, Social
Streamline your data storage and sharing through advanced concepts on SharePoint List, Permissions and Social
Trusted by 220,000+ people worldwide.
An outline of this training course
More than 200,000 organizations use SharePoint everyday
Achieve with SharePoint to improve your team's productivity and collaboration.
Advanced concepts on Lists, Permissions and Socials features allow users to organize files in a sophisticated manner, control the access to the content and socially network inside the organization.
Streamline your data storage and sharing through advanced concepts on SharePoint List, Permissions and Social.
Details of what you will learn during this course
- Organize and build - data using SharePoint lists
- Manage - access using permissions
- Explore - other functionalities like customized search
- Build - in social networking features into the team sites
What you get with the course
- Over 3 hours of intensive training videos
- Resource pack
Here are the specifics for the course
Learn how to:
- Organize and build data using SharePoint lists
- Advanced concepts on Lists, Permissions and Socials.
- Improve your team's productivity and collaboration
- Manage access using permissions
- Control the access to the content and socially network inside the organization.
- SharePoint advanced features allow users to organize files in a sophisticated manner
Enterprise DNA Expert
- Improved processes and facilitated organizational change using both standard and bespoke tools (Power Platform, data analytics, custom built programs, etc.) for over 6 F500 companies spanning financial services, retail, and telecom
- Led training and employee-tool empowerment sessions (SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate) for several organization, the most recent being a large governmental organization of over 6,000 members, with advisory add-ons
- Accomplished Power Platform and Office 365 trainer (specializing in SharePoint, Power Apps, and Power Automate), with over 100 hours of recorded content and over 30,000 paid students on e-learning platforms
- Background in Accounting and Finance, with a specialization in Economics