Advancing Your Data Analytics Career Pt. 1: The Interview
In thisbrand-newepisode, we’re trying something new for a change. Brian Julius rounds up a panel of Enterprise DNA experts and asks them the most common questions that are being asked in a job interview for a data analyst position.If you are interviewing for a data analyst position, make sure to check out this episode and brush up on the topics that Brian and the experts discuss on this epic episode.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- How to develop a report on a dataset you’re not familiar with
- The soft skills that are an asset to every data analyst
- Know your stakeholders’ pain points
- The best analysis in the world, if not communicated clearly, is not worth anything.
- Important tools aside from Power BI
- Why creativity is important to a data analyst
- We need to think outside of the box to go where we need to go
- Don't let imposter syndrome get in the way of improving your analytical skills
About The Show
The Analytic Mind podcast provides an opportunity to learn from a diverse range of global data leaders. Hosted by Sam McKay, CEO of Enterprise DNA. Covered will be a range of data and analytics topics keeping you up to date with recent trends, organizational challenges, and opportunities for innovation in this exciting space.