Building A Data Strategy In The Government Space With Alexs Thompson
Join Alexs Thompson as he talks about what it takes to build a successful data strategy.In the episode, he tells us that the best way to get executive sponsorship is by starting small and showing quick wins that will decrease or eliminate an organization’s inefficiencies.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- Alexs Thompson’s Background in Analytics
- The Importance of Context over surface level metrics
- How to Build a Data Strategy
- How to Get Executive Sponsorship
- Data Stewardship
- Key Pillars for Building Data Culture for Organizations
- Improving Data Literacy
- Tech Stacks in the Analytics Space
- Data Ownership
- Upcoming Trends in the Analytics Space
About The Show
The Analytic Mind podcast provides an opportunity to learn from a diverse range of global data leaders. Hosted by Sam McKay, CEO of Enterprise DNA. Covered will be a range of data and analytics topics keeping you up to date with recent trends, organizational challenges, and opportunities for innovation in this exciting space.