Exploring ChatGPT and the Future of AI with Brian Julius
About Brian Julius
Brian Julius is a data expert and a regular contributor to the Analytic Mind podcast. He has a keen eye for the latest trends and developments in the data industry. Brian is constantly testing and exploring new technologies, such as Chat GPT, to determine how they can be used to enhance data analysis and development. He is passionate about helping people understand and use data more effectively, and leveraging the potential of AI tools to increase efficiency and productivity. Brian is an incredibly knowledgeable and inspiring speaker and is sure to bring a wealth of insight to the Analytic Mind podcast.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- Why Chat GPT is not a threat to your Data Analysis career, but an enabling tool.
- Open AI's potential to upend Google's dominance.
- Insights on the recent Power BI Updates and Features
- A sneak peek at what Enterprise DNA has in store
- 02:17 - Brian's first impression of ChatGPT and how it has evolved since he first used it.
- 05:25 - Chat GPT as an enabling tool for your Data Analytics career.
- 14:33 - Could Chat GPT upend Google’s dominance?
- 21:40 - Insights on the latest Power BI Updates and Features
- 34:05 - Exciting thing going on at Enterprise DNA
- Chat GPT - https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt/
- DALL·E 2 - OpenAI - https://openai.com/dall-e-2/
Connect with Sam McKay
Connect with Brian Julius
About The Show
The Analytic Mind podcast provides an opportunity to learn from a diverse range of global data leaders. Hosted by Sam McKay, CEO of Enterprise DNA. Covered will be a range of data and analytics topics keeping you up to date with recent trends, organizational challenges, and opportunities for innovation in this exciting space.