Fraud Analytics With Douglas Rahden
In this episode, Douglas Rahden talks about the importance of fraud analytics so that organizations can detect fraudulent practices and take precautionary measures to curb them. Douglas also talks about how thinking outside of the box and instilling creativity can help data analysts with their work. He also believes in having an agnostic approach when it comes to tools; he says that you don’t have to use complex tools to achieve success with your data.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- DouglasRahden’sbackground in data analytics
- The predictive nature of data analytics
- Thinking outside of the box and instilling creativity
- Analytics techniques used in fraud detection
- Employing a feedback loop mechanism is key
- How to find fraud in large volumes of data
- Tool agnosticism
- Examples of great wins
- Challenges and opportunities in the fraud analytics space
About The Show
The Analytic Mind podcast provides an opportunity to learn from a diverse range of global data leaders. Hosted by Sam McKay, CEO of Enterprise DNA. Covered will be a range of data and analytics topics keeping you up to date with recent trends, organizational challenges, and opportunities for innovation in this exciting space.