Power Platform: Real World Experience and Applications with Henry Habib
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- How Henry dealt with his Impostor Syndrome as he created content for Power Apps on Udemy.
- The opportunities that Udemy and creating online courses offered Henry.
- What you need to know to achieve business success with Power Apps and Power Automate
- Recognizing the challenges that businesses face and how to overcome them
- Real-World Application of Power Platform in Retail and Businesses
"You don't ask people about what they want, you ask people, what they need. And then you kind of work through a solution together. Because the people you're talking to also don't know, half the stuff that you can do in Power Apps." Henry Habib
"If you can be at a reasonable level or better in Power Bi, Power Apps and Power Automate. You can literally transform a business." Sam McKay
Connect with Sam McKay
Connect with Henry Habib
How to create chatbots with Power Virtual agents: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22QWSlaxeZ4
About The Show
The Analytic Mind podcast provides an opportunity to learn from a diverse range of global data leaders. Hosted by Sam McKay, CEO of Enterprise DNA. Covered will be a range of data and analytics topics keeping you up to date with recent trends, organizational challenges, and opportunities for innovation in this exciting space.