The Benefits Of The Power BI Service In An Enterprise Setting With Andrew Swan
In this episode, Andrew Swan talks about how implementing analytics and incorporating data can greatly transform the way law firms work. Andrew also talks about how data governance can deliver great value for organizations in the long run.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- The analytical potential within a global firm
- How a water cooler discussion brought siloed groups together to create a cross-functional data-driven group
- It’s not just meeting the goals, but evaluating if we have the rightgoals
- How the Power BI service ecosystem can help make data more available
- How the Power Platform has evolved around PowerBI
- Challenges and quick wins when implementing datastrategies
- Howdata ownership drives betteroutcomes
- The importance of having a central BI developmentteam
- What is the future for traditional tools like Excel and PowerPoint?
- Exciting things ahead for advanced analytics
About The Show
The Analytic Mind podcast provides an opportunity to learn from a diverse range of global data leaders. Hosted by Sam McKay, CEO of Enterprise DNA. Covered will be a range of data and analytics topics keeping you up to date with recent trends, organizational challenges, and opportunities for innovation in this exciting space.