The Importance Of Utilizing Unstructured Data With Kirk Marple
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- Kirk’s motivation to build a media management tool for data scientists and for productionizing machine learning.
- Understanding what Unstructured Data is and why it is valuable to businesses if analyzed correctly.
- An overview of Unstruk Data, how it differs from other unstructured data platforms, and upcoming enhancements.
- Managing and turning challenges into opportunities in sales and marketing.
- Interesting applications and use cases of the technology.
“There are companies sure, that build something that looks almost identical to what we have. But typically, it's only connecting one thread or maybe only deals with images or maybe they only deal with documents. We're trying to be a lot more generic and that it's like, we want to crack up. I mean, audio and data and documents and CAD drawings and 3d point clouds. I think that's a big value proposition for us.” – Kirk Marple
“It's not actually about maybe a few years ago, you felt like you needed to learn all of the theory and you needed to become like the world's greatest data scientists, but probably it's almost like just like layering on blocks now, like building a stack and knowing how that stack all connects together is probably going to get you to where it needs to go faster and is probably all you need right now. Like it's like rebuild everything from nothing.” – Sam McKay
Connect with Sam McKay
Connect with Kirk Marple
Unstruk Data: https://www.unstruk.com/
About The Show
The Analytic Mind podcast provides an opportunity to learn from a diverse range of global data leaders. Hosted by Sam McKay, CEO of Enterprise DNA. Covered will be a range of data and analytics topics keeping you up to date with recent trends, organizational challenges, and opportunities for innovation in this exciting space.