The Role Of Geospatial Data In Logistics With Paul Lucassen
Sam McKay talks to Paul Lucassen, one of our Enterprise DNA experts, about the role of geospatial data analytics in the transportation and logistics industry.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode
- Paul Lucassen’s background in data analytics
- Using Power BI with GIS mapping tools
- Geospatial analysis in the transportation & logistics industry
- Paul’s analytical process
- How to do due diligence in analytics
- Creating a scenario analysis dashboard
- Combining your personal expertise with Power BI skills
- Generating insights using geospatial data analytics
- Keeping things simple with your existing tools
- How to grow your analytical mind
- Powerful storytelling with Power BI
About The Show
The Analytic Mind podcast provides an opportunity to learn from a diverse range of global data leaders. Hosted by Sam McKay, CEO of Enterprise DNA. Covered will be a range of data and analytics topics keeping you up to date with recent trends, organizational challenges, and opportunities for innovation in this exciting space.