- Sam is Enterprise DNA's CEO & Founder. He helps individuals and organizations develop data-driven cultures and create enterprise value by delivering business intelligence training and education on Microsoft’s Power BI platform
- He partners with business decision-makers and analysts across all industries and business functions.
Advanced Analytics In Power BI
Trusted by 220,000+ people worldwide.
An outline of this training course
This course showcases many advanced and unique analytical Power BI techniques either created, developed or improved upon by Enterprise DNA. Power BI is an immensely powerful analytical tool if you design and effectively utilize many of it's key features, especially the powerful DAX formula language.
Throughout the examples and scenarios that are worked through in this course you will see how you can apply Power BI to solve great insights like; cross selling opportunities, fraud detection, understanding outliers or anomalies and many many more advanced analytical insights. This is a one of a kind course on Power BI that will enhance your abilities in Power BI immeasurably and will impress your consumers with the actionable insights you can produce.
What are needed to take this course
Participants of this module should have a Power BI account and possess intermediate reporting and analytical skills.
Who is the course for
Participants of this module should have ample knowledge and skills in using Power BI as a reporting and analytical tool and want to learn how to use it to intuitively find insights.
Details of what you will learn during this course
- Learn - how to utilize combinations of DAX formula for advanced insights
- Understand - the analytical power of using DAX in Power BI
- Implement - a variety of DAX techniques over different data scenarios
- Learn - advanced analytical concepts and possibilities
- Learn - how to automate advanced insights
- Learn - how to use Power BI as an analytical engine
- Understand - how to structure an effective data model for your data scenario
- Predict - future outcomes before they occur by 'shocking' business variables
- Learn - how to think analytically about your own datasets
- Build - technical and practical analytical solutions using Power BI
What you get with the course
- 3 hours of course videos
- 3x demo data sets to practice DAX formula development
- 10x demo model downloads showing specific analytical techniques
Here are the specifics for the course
Learn how to:
- Use advanced DAX formulas inside your Power BI models
- Use combinations of analytical techniques
- Solve difficult and advanced analytical scenarios
- Unleash the analytical power you have in your hands with Power BI
- Predict outcomes and detect outliers in your data
- Dynamically drill into key aspects of information
- Design a great data model the enables advanced insights
- Layer many DAX techniques to discover the insights you need
- Develop end to end 'analytical solutions' that wow data consumers
Field(s) of Study
Computer Software & App
Instruction Delivery Method
CPE Credits Awarded
3.5 CPE Credits
***This course was last updated in October 2020
Enterprise DNA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
Advanced Power BI Analytical Techniques
CEO & Founder
What’s the difference between a free account and a paid plan?
Do I need to know anything about data science or data analytics to get started with Enterprise DNA?
How will I be charged?
Can I get an invoice for my company?
Are refunds available?
Will AI take over the world and make data skills worthless?
ChatGPT to Improve Productivity in Excel
Beginners Guide to ChatGPT
Beginners Guide to Power BI
Get full access to unparalleled
training & skill-building resources
Empowering the most valuable data analysts to expand their analytical thinking and insight generation possibilities.Learn More
Training, tools, and guidance to unify and upskill the data analysts in your workplace.Learn More