Applied Problem Solving with Power Query/M
Deepen your understanding of the Power Query/M concepts through practical application
Trusted by 220,000+ people worldwide.
An outline of this training course
True to our promise of giving you a practical content as follow up to our Power Query/M Masterclass, Melissa de Korte prepared a course that is centered on applying M concepts to solve six different scenarios. She, together with other experts, will guide you through the process of breaking down a practical problem and show you the solution using Power Query/M.
The course is perfect for Power BI users who know the basics and are ready to get some advanced Power BI knowledge through Power Query; have started using Power Query and are hoping to understand the topic better; have started using Power Query and are looking for a different approach; those who are looking for ways to use Power Query in their line of work; and those who are looking for specific scenarios where Power Query could prove useful to them.
To get the full benefit of the course, it is advisable to take the Data Transformations and Modeling course by Sam McKay and the Power Query/M Masterclass by Melissa.
Details of what you will learn during this course
- Gain - a better understanding of how to apply the fundamental building blocks (table, lists, functions, etc.) of Power Query/M to solve practical problems
- Better understand - the expert mindset in how to break complex problems down into manageable pieces, and then use those pieces to construct a full solution
- Learn - new techniques and reusable patterns that can be applied to a wide range of problems
- Expand - Power Query/M skills, thereby improving your data model, enhancing your report performance and simplifying your DAX
What you get with the course
- Over 5 hours of discussion on problem-solving using Power Query/M
- Resource pack
Melissa de Korte
Enterprise DNA Expert
- Skilled in ETL and Modelling. Delivered practical Power Query solutions in both Excel and Power BI.
- Expertise in analysing business process data. Delivering, deploying and supporting Power BI solutions throughout the organisation.
- All-round Power platform enthusiast.