- Improved processes and facilitated organizational change using both standard and bespoke tools (Power Platform, data analytics, custom built programs, etc.) for over 6 F500 companies spanning financial services, retail, and telecom
- Led training and employee-tool empowerment sessions (SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate) for several organization, the most recent being a large governmental organization of over 6,000 members, with advisory add-ons
- Accomplished Power Platform and Office 365 trainer (specializing in SharePoint, Power Apps, and Power Automate), with over 100 hours of recorded content and over 30,000 paid students on e-learning platforms
- Background in Accounting and Finance, with a specialization in Economics
Basics of the ChatGPT API
Trusted by 220,000+ people worldwide.
An outline of this training course
ChatGPT and other generative AI technology has taken the world by storm with its advanced language processing capabilities and incredible ability to generate human-like responses. With some of the biggest companies in the world competing to invest in the market, it's well on the way to becoming part of daily life due to its vast number of possible applications. With that comes the opportunity to build truly efficient workflows and apps by combining ChatGPT with any number of business applications and tools including Outlook, Teams, Power Apps, Power Automate, Airtable, Bubble and more.
In this course, Henry outlines how to create automated processes by integrating ChatGPT with business platforms such as Outlook and Teams, as well as no-code development applications such as Power Apps and Bubble.
We first learn the basics of OpenAI and ChatGPT, before moving on to create a serverless function that uses the ChatGPT API, enabling you to link ChatGPT to any application. We then go one step further, integrating the API into several business apps including Outlook, Power Automate, Power Apps, Teams, Bubble and Airtable.
What are needed to take this course
There are no prerequisites for this course as it is taught from the introductory level, although familiarity with Microsoft applications and Python could be beneficial.
Who is the course for
Analysts looking to improve productivity by integrating OpenAI and ChatGPT capabilities into their daily workflows.
Details of what you will learn during this course
By the end of this course, you will:
- Explore the different models within OpenAI and ChatGPT including their capabilities, strengths and limitations
- Build a serverless function that leverages ChatGPT using Azure
- Integrate ChatGPT with business platforms such as Power Automate, Outlook and Teams
- Integrate ChatGPT with various no-code development applications including Power Apps, Bubble and Airtable
- Develop a ChatGPT chatbot using Microsoft Teams
What you get with the course
A 4 plus hour self-paced video training
Field(s) of Study
Computer Software & App
Instruction Delivery Method
***This course was published in April 2023
Enterprise DNA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
Crash Course on ChatGPT and OpenAI
Create Serverless ChatGPT and OpenAI API
Integrate Power Automate and ChatGPT
Integrate Power Apps and ChatGPT
Integrate Outlook and ChatGPT
Integrate Bubble and ChatGPT
Integrate Airtable with ChatGPT
Enterprise DNA Expert
What’s the difference between a free account and a paid plan?
Do I need to know anything about data science or data analytics to get started with Enterprise DNA?
How will I be charged?
Can I get an invoice for my company?
Are refunds available?
Will AI take over the world and make data skills worthless?
ChatGPT to Improve Productivity in Excel
Beginners Guide to ChatGPT
Beginners Guide to Power BI
Get full access to unparalleled
training & skill-building resources
Empowering the most valuable data analysts to expand their analytical thinking and insight generation possibilities.Learn More
Training, tools, and guidance to unify and upskill the data analysts in your workplace.Learn More