- Over 5 years experience in Power BI covering a wide range of expertise including Power Query, DAX, data modeling and visualization.
- Expertise in the Microsoft Power Platform and integrating Power BI with Power Apps and Power Automate. Passionate for process improvement and automation using these applications.
- Programming experience in R Script and continuing to expand in this area including how to integrate in Power BI.
- Enjoy teaching others Power BI as well as collaborating and learning from the community.
Integrating Power BI with Power Platform
Trusted by 220,000+ people worldwide.
An outline of this training course
Power BI is a powerful tool for data analysis and visualization, but its capabilities extend far beyond these. Integrating Power BI with other Power Platform applications adds the ability to build automated processes and provide an unmatched user experience.
In this course, Tim presents a detailed case study, showing you how to use both Power Apps and Power Automate to build a highly efficient report that automates several manual tasks in the process. This is then combined with the ability to embed these reports within Teams, PowerPoint, and SharePoint, producing a greatly enhanced user experience.
The integration of these tools allows you to incorporate end-to-end capabilities, resulting in reports that re highly dynamic and efficient for both report developers and users.
What are needed to take this course
Basic knowledge and familiarity with Power BI, as well as other Microsoft applications such as SharePoint, PowerPoint and Teams is required for this course.
Who is the course for
Report developers who are looking to expand report functionality in Power BI through the use of Power Platform applications.
Details of what you will learn during this course
- Extract and Edit Source Data in Power BI reports using Power Apps
- Integrate Apps to enable users and refresh data
- Automate Manual Processes using Power Automate, such as sending emails and populating Word Templates
- Embed Power BI Reports in Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint, and SharePoint sites
What you get with the course
- A three hour self-paced video training
Field(s) of Study
Computer Software & App
Instruction Delivery Method
***This course was published in March 2023
Enterprise DNA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
Power App & Power BI
Power Automate & Power BI
Microsoft Apps & Power BI
Course Wrap Up
Enterprise DNA Expert
What’s the difference between a free account and a paid plan?
Do I need to know anything about data science or data analytics to get started with Enterprise DNA?
How will I be charged?
Can I get an invoice for my company?
Are refunds available?
Will AI take over the world and make data skills worthless?
ChatGPT to Improve Productivity in Excel
Beginners Guide to ChatGPT
Beginners Guide to Power BI
Get full access to unparalleled
training & skill-building resources
Empowering the most valuable data analysts to expand their analytical thinking and insight generation possibilities.Learn More
Training, tools, and guidance to unify and upskill the data analysts in your workplace.Learn More