- Improved processes and facilitated organizational change using both standard and bespoke tools (Power Platform, data analytics, custom built programs, etc.) for over 6 F500 companies spanning financial services, retail, and telecom
- Led training and employee-tool empowerment sessions (SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate) for several organization, the most recent being a large governmental organization of over 6,000 members, with advisory add-ons
- Accomplished Power Platform and Office 365 trainer (specializing in SharePoint, Power Apps, and Power Automate), with over 100 hours of recorded content and over 30,000 paid students on e-learning platforms
- Background in Accounting and Finance, with a specialization in Economics
Power Platform Certification Course - PL-900
Trusted by 220,000+ people worldwide.
An outline of this training course
If you are a business professional wanting to understand how to build basic solutions using Power Platform applications (Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents (Bots)), there is no better way to do this than getting certified with Microsoft's Power Platform Fundamentals. This certification proves that you have a deep understanding of the core capabilities and value of Power Platform and are able to utilize each app's basic function: Power Apps as a canvas app builder, Power Automate for automating business processes, Power BI as a visualization and analysis tool, Power Virtual Agents as a chatbot creator.
In order to get the Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Certification, you must of course pass the PL-900 exam. This is the main and only goal of this course. Henry Habib, our Power Platform expert, has prepared a course complete with Power Platform theories and concepts; as well as walkthrough demos that cover the 76 learning objectives of the Power Platform curriculum and build the following exam skills measurement that will maximize your success at first try:
- Describe the business value of Microsoft Power Platform
- Identify the core components of Microsoft Power Platform
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power BI
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Apps
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Automate
- Demonstrate the business value of Power Virtual Agents
What are needed to take the course
This is a beginner course with no prerequisite knowledge or advanced preparation required. All you need is your computer connected to the internet for on-demand access
Who is the course for
The course is for business analysts aiming to pass the PL-900 exam and get certified with Power Platform Fundamentals Certification; business professionals who want to utilize Power Platform to improve their business operations and processes; data analysts who want to improve their professional credentials to get better career opportunities; and any individual who want to learn how Power Platform works.
Details of what you will learn during this course
- Identify the concepts that must be learned to pass the PL-900 exam
- Identify the business value and core components of Microsoft Power Platform
- Identify the key features of Power BI and demonstrate its capabilities as an analytical tool
- Identify the key features of Power Apps and demonstrate its capabilities as an app builder
- Identify the key features of Power Automate and demonstrate its capabilities in automating business processes
- Identify the key features of Power Virtual Agents and demonstrate its business value as a chatbot builder
What you get with the course
More than 6 hours of self-paced training videos
Business Value of Microsoft Power Platform
Core Components of Microsoft Power Platform
Capabilities of Power BI
Capabilities of Power Apps
Capabilities of Power Automate
Business Value of Power Virtual Agents
Enterprise DNA Expert
What’s the difference between a free account and a paid plan?
Do I need to know anything about data science or data analytics to get started with Enterprise DNA?
How will I be charged?
Can I get an invoice for my company?
Are refunds available?
Will AI take over the world and make data skills worthless?
ChatGPT to Improve Productivity in Excel
Beginners Guide to ChatGPT
Beginners Guide to Power BI
Get full access to unparalleled
training & skill-building resources
Empowering the most valuable data analysts to expand their analytical thinking and insight generation possibilities.Learn More
Training, tools, and guidance to unify and upskill the data analysts in your workplace.Learn More