Trusted by 220,000+ people worldwide.
An outline of this training course
The immense capability of Power BI in terms of visualization and analysis makes it a prime business intelligence tool for data analysts. More to this, it has the capability of easily connecting and integrating to Databases, which is an integral component in developing reports.
Common to Power BI users who are working with large amount of data and numerous data transactions is building reports based on a SQL source.
Having the knowledge in SQL will definitely provide more advantage as it allows you to efficiently perform data transformations and improve the design of your data model with your preferred format or shape.
In this course, Hafiz Zubair Sultan will make you confident in using SQL in Power BI even without prior experience.
This course assumes no prior knowledge of SQL.
If you are a beginner user of SQL and Power BI, who wants to improve your proficiency in using the tools or a data analyst, report developer or any other professional who wants to work in business analytics/data analytics field, this is the course for you!
Details of what you will learn during this course
- Speak - the language used by most IT professionals. Better SQL knowledge allows you to effectively communicate with IT
- Use - SQL source to improve data refresh timings and report performance. Better SQL knowledge will help users utilize the advanced features of Power BI such as aggregation and incremental refresh
- Explore - data before extracting to Power BI
- Manipulate - data quickly to speed up development time
- Extract - the data in the shape and format required for efficient data model
What you get with the course
- More than 3 hours of self-paced video training
- Resource pack with demo exercises
Hafiz Zubair Sultan
Enterprise DNA Expert
- 14 years of professional experience working in Fortune 500 companies in telecom domain in Asia, Europe and Middle East
- Worked in BSS/OSS domain in projects implementation, BI and data warehousing, Business Analyst, Level 3 support, Level 2 support and Level 1 support
- Hands-on experience on tools such as: Tableau/Power BI, SQL, MSBI(SSIS,SSAS,SSRS), Advanced Excel, UNIX (Sun Solaris, IBM AIX, HP UX), Informix Database and more!
- Certified Project Management Professional and Data analyst