Trusted by 220,000+ people worldwide.
An outline of this training course
The Beginners Guide to ChatGPT is a course designed to introduce data analysts to the world of ChatGPT and its capabilities. In this course, you will learn about the key features of ChatGPT and best practices for using it. You will also explore use cases where ChatGPT can be applied to real-life scenarios, how to accelerate your data analysis skills and how to use ChatGPT APIs.
This course will benefit data analysts by providing them with a new tool for data analysis that can be applied to a vast number of scenarios. ChatGPT can help analysts to streamline their workflow, automate tasks, and generate insights that might otherwise be missed.
By the end of the course, learners will have a comprehensive understanding of how ChatGPT works and how to use it to develop their own projects. This knowledge will help analysts be better equipped to add value to their organizations and stay ahead of the curve in an increasingly data-driven world.
What are needed to take this course
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Who is the course for
This course is useful for data analysts and developers interested in leveraging the capabilities of ChatGPT.
Details of what you will learn during this course
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand ChatGPT architecture and capabilities.
- Learn best practices and use cases for ChatGPT
- Develop skills to use ChatGPT for AI-driven applications
- Explore ChatGPT APIs for access to full capabilities
- Apply ChatGPT to real-life scenarios such as chatbots and NLP
What you get with the course
- A one-hour self-paced video training
Field(s) of Study
Computer Software & App
Instruction Delivery Method
***This course was published in May 2023
Enterprise DNA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
CEO & Founder
- Sam is Enterprise DNA's CEO & Founder. He helps individuals and organizations develop data-driven cultures and create enterprise value by delivering business intelligence training and education on Microsoft’s Power BI platform
- He partners with business decision-makers and analysts across all industries and business functions.